Notice: Undefined index: post_date in /var/www/tsbwebsite/single_store.php on line 181
Notice: Undefined index: post_modified in /var/www/tsbwebsite/single_store.php on line 182
The story of I love Tokyo truly starts in Rome in 1972 with the grandfather of Fabrizio, the current store ...
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +39 06 6869104
- Since 1972
- Products range Sneakers | Apparel | Accessories
- Products for Man | Woman
- Store type Retail + Online (domestic & international shipping)
- Sneaker brands Adno | Arkk | Asics | Barleycorn | Clae | Clear Weather | Diadora | Fila | Karhu | Pointer | Pony | Sperry
- Limited editions Asics | Diadora
- Apparel & accessories Anerkjendt | Brixton | Carhartt | Champion | Falke | Happy Socks | Jason Markk | Nudie Jeans | Poler | Stussy
I Love Tokyo
Via dei Giubbonari 72, 00186
Rome | Italy
The story of I love Tokyo truly starts in Rome in 1972 with the grandfather of Fabrizio, the current store owner, in Via dei Giubbonari 72. It's exactly the same location where the grandfather started his job of shoes repairing for the poor people after the World War II and the Nazi occupation, transforming his job from a shoemaker through a master of style, and ending to a sneaker freaker. Always looking forward to new styles and vintage labels to satisfy their clients needs, I Love Tokyo is constantly searching for new products. The store is located in the main center of Rome, in the district called Campo de Fiori, a typical touristic area. From the outside the store looks very small with its 20 square meters but climbing the stairs you got the rest of the exposition from sneakers to apparel. Be careful do not be fooled by the sneakers wall full of limited edition Asics that are the private collection of the owner.